本页主题: (new release!!!) beautiful liar - beyonce ft shakira 打印 | 加为IE收藏 | 复制链接 | 收藏主题 | 上一主题 | 下一主题

beee
级别: 新人

多谢发贴的人[1]

 (new release!!!) beautiful liar - beyonce ft shakira

0
(Ay) 3*C|"|lJ  
(Ay) JW2~ G!@  
(Ay)Nobody makes me a prey... VSD G_:!K  
Oh, you don't say Beyonce 9NEL[J|  
Oh, Is Sasha, Is Sasha (Hey) YsA.,   
Mrly(*!U"@  
He said, Im worth it, his whim desire g+pj1ycw/  
(Yo se cosas que tu, nunca querrás saber) ~ \3j{pr  
He kissed me, his one and only /s[D[:P_  
(This) Beatiful Liar `&/~%>  
¿Cómo tu toleras eso sabiendo todo? gbr-C  
¿Por qué?, no sé U6Xi-@XP  
Why are we the ones who suffer !McRtxq?~  
Ahora dime, rZkl0Y;n\  
He Wont be the one to cry a<Ksas'5S  
q 7aH=dhw  
Lets not kill the Karma %WO4uOi:@  
Lets not start a fight g?> V4WF  
Its not worth the drama K<~J*k<v  
For a Beautiful Liar %C =?Xhnv  
Vamos A Reir, mY0FewwTy  
No lloremos más, E0_S+` o2y  
Olvidemos que, &A)u!l Ue  
For a Beautiful Liar =b/:rSd$NA  
7CV}QV}G  
I just trusted him BaXf=RsZ  
Pero, cuando le segui 9Pjw< xt  
I saw you together 6< @F  
I didnt know about you then 'till I saw you with him again s%Irh;Bs  
I walked in on your love scene lm\~_ 4l1  
Bailando Suave ^7,`6g  
You stole everything a~Nh6 x  
how could you say I did you wrong x) OJ?l  
-E,p[Sp  
Por que no sé 4elA<<  
When the pain and heartbreaks over 1 TA\6a}  
Ahora dime .V.ga2+  
The innocence is gone /& wA$h  
R-OQ(]<*  
Lets not kill the Karma X^7n/|%*.  
Lets not start a fight ` 3h,Cy^  
Its not worth the drama Fb<fQIa  
For a Beautiful Liar IA^*?,A Zy  
Vamos A Reir, R7 ^f|/l  
No lloremos más, QW= X#yrDO  
Olvidemos que, (Ky$(Ubb#6  
For a Beautiful Liar Fr)6<9%xVm  
\JBPZ~N3  
¿Como te perdono cuando ambas somos victimas? g ![?P"i^t  
And I wish I could free you 1 J}ML}h)  
of the hurt and the pain a ,"   
but the answer is simple 8H|ac[hXK2  
he's the one to blame 6OoOkNWF  
k SgE_W)  
Ay, Beyoncé, Beyoncé /4@ [^}x  
No puedo hacer esto más x=+>J$~Pb  
Con este juego K)5j  
Estoy harta de tus mentiras 9M5W4&  
Este amor se acabo )@P*F) g~  
#Ge_3^'  
Lets not kill the Karma crN*eFeW  
Lets not start a fight H:XPl$;  
Its not worth the drama @$'pMg  
For a Beautiful Liar Ln  t 1  
Vamos A Reir, E AZX  
No lloremos más, v$w}UC%uf  
Olvidemos que, Ow.DBL)x'>  
For a Beautiful Liar ;Rpib[m  
`*BV@  
Somos hermanas tonight qDYNY`  
z;F HZb9t,  
Here
顶端 Posted: 2007-03-08 10:56 | [楼 主]
spica
Os quiero para siempre.
级别: 论坛版主

多谢发贴的人[3191]

 Re:(new release!!!) beautiful liar

英文加西文,我喜歡!
歡迎光臨我的店鋪: http://shop57054641.taobao.com/
顶端 Posted: 2007-03-08 11:17 | 1 楼
帖子浏览记录 版块浏览记录
蓝调粤语 » Music-音乐讨论区